The Winter Summit desires to instill within the often weary and embattled homeschool mom the encouragement and empowerment she so desperately needs to finish her race well, to the glory of God.
Our goal is to
RENEW your vision, REFRESH your heart, & RESTORE your strength!
We strive to accomplish this by providing:
- inspiring speakers
- heartfelt praise
- meaningful fellowship
- practical workshops
- joy-filled laughter
- all designed to lift up, strengthen and support the homeschool mother
We get together with hundreds of moms who are passionate about relationships and encouraging one another.
- Veteran homeschool mothers will encourage us with some much needed wisdom from having “been there and done that.”
Whether you are a new homeschool mom, a seasoned veteran, or a friend, it is our desire to minister to you with the truth of God’s Word and the “wisdom of those that have gone before”.
We encourage you to invite your friends, bring a new mom or even come on your own.
Bible verses that guide us:
- Ephesians 3:16-20 – “I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”
- John 15:5 – “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”
- Philippians 4:7 – “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
- Matthew 11:28-29 – “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”